Iberianature Forum

First entry for 2008

• 6 Replies

Offline SueMac

• Susan Bearder
« on: January 09, 2008, 13:19 PM »
"Our Goat and Sheep Neighbours" now up on blog/ diary with some info on goats cheese as well.  Just click on red title TP!
SueMac
SueMac

Now mainly blogging on www.suevista.blogspot.com Vistas from Afar - A European Garden Blog

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 13:59 PM »
Greetings SueMac,
Technopat'll be clicking away as soon as he catches up with the latest gossip.
Which reminds me: ¡está como una cabra! - En. anyone?
Regs.,
Technopat
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266

Offline SueMac

• Susan Bearder
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 18:45 PM »
She's nuts!
SueMac
SueMac

Now mainly blogging on www.suevista.blogspot.com Vistas from Afar - A European Garden Blog

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 19:32 PM »
Greetings SueMac and All,
Notice how Spanish, by not using the subject, can give rise to the occasional faux pas, gaffe, malapropism or whatever ...

I can see where you got the feminine form from, though, with the una cabra bit, but I can assure you that I was actually referring to myself (so of course should have said "estoy ...", but changed it for the neutral at the last minute).

:angel: regs.,
Technopat

PS.
Still haven't got round to clicking on the red title ... lots of gossip news to catch up on ...
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 19:46 PM »
Greetings SueMac and All,
Just back from reading your very interesting goats' milk/yoghurt/cheese tale - look forward to reading more on this over the coming months. How ecológico is your neighbours' produce?

Which reminds me 'bout something I'd been thinking about in summer, but needless to say, had completely forgotten about ... meet y'all over at the food board - when I've thought up a title for a thread.

Regs.,
Technopat

Offline lisa

• Full Shroomy
    • Accommodation and Activities in the Picos de Europa
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 21:29 PM »
Which reminds me: ¡está como una cabra! - En. anyone?
Frisky as a March hare? No, it's too early. How about "raring to go"  :)
www.picos-accommodation.co.uk
Accommodation, ski touring, snowshoeing, walking and info on the flora and fauna of the Picos de Europa.
SAVE SPANISH BEARS!
And now,
The Picos de Europa
Your complete English guide to these beautiful mountains of Northern Spain.

Offline Dave

• Full Shroomy
  • León
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 17:57 PM »
Hi everyone
Or Mad as a March hare
regards
Dave