Iberianature Forum

WAS INTERCONTINENTAL TRADE POSSIBLE 14,000 YEARS AGO?

• 21 Replies

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 14:02 PM »
Greetings All,
Was going to post an external link here, but as this thread fits in nicely with the Intelligent Design one, in that I think, thanx to scientific progress, etc., we can now safely dismiss both creationism (Ussher's version, at least) and ID as valid arguments against evolution, have decided to send you all off there   :dancing: .

Regs.
Technopat

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 14:04 PM by Technopat »
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266

Offline Jill

• Jill Dickin Schinas
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 21:10 PM »
I have finally remembered to post this:

Sept 4th
"After sailing more than 2000 nautical miles across the Atlantic aboard the reed boat ABORA III, Dominique Görlitz has called an end to his archaeological experiment. He and his crew of 10 set out from New York City harbour on July 11, and spent 56 days at sea. A series of storms and gale-force winds broke the boat apart a week ago, providing a challenging learning opportunity for the scientist and his crew." (From the Abora website)

'Nuff said.