Iberianature Forum

Galiciia,coast and forest.

• 6 Replies

Offline arvak

« on: July 16, 2008, 00:45 AM »
Hi all, we've just arrived from our hollydays in Galicia and i would like to show at least a small part of all the views we have enjoyed this summer.

The first one was the image of three dolphins making surf through the water in Baldaio´s beach.I'm so sorry but i was too late with my camera and i have the photo only in my brain (i can remember and see it when i want, but i can't show it to anyone )

The second one was the sun going down on the sea every night in Caion´s beach  just beside the Sisargas Islands (Please ask for a "ración de sardinas" in the port...).

The third image was a walk across the river in Verdes . You are inside a nature tale and you will spend hours and hours only watching the river.

The fourth was the hotel where we lived for ten days in Bertoa. It's called "Mar de Queo" and it's one of the most beautifully places you can find in this country.( And since our visit the owners have decided to allow customers with pets .Ask for the "room under the horreo" if you want to travel with your pet).

I will write more about this as soon as mi wife give me the camera to show the photos.

Rgs.Arvak

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 09:01 AM »
Hi Arvak, welcome back from your holidays.....

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your trip.... If the hotel you stayed at has a website you can post it here for others to see as well with a bit of information on what you liked most about it etc...

Clive
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline judith

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 12:49 PM »
sounds like a wonderfully relaxing holiday Arvak. look forward to hearing more and seeing the 'photo's

Offline lisa

• Full Shroomy
    • Accommodation and Activities in the Picos de Europa
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 14:59 PM »
Welcome back Arvak  :) I can see the first 2 photos, though the 2nd looks a bit Greek. There was a post I was hoping you might comment on but can't remember what is was now  ::)
www.picos-accommodation.co.uk
Accommodation, ski touring, snowshoeing, walking and info on the flora and fauna of the Picos de Europa.
SAVE SPANISH BEARS!
And now,
The Picos de Europa
Your complete English guide to these beautiful mountains of Northern Spain.

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 15:08 PM »
Greetings Arvak,
I'd love to see the pics - this is clearly the opposite case to Simon's camera-related disaster. Don't worry, we'll soon be able to connect our brains to computers - and vice versa - and transfer thoughts/images. And you think I'm joking.  >:D

Regs.,
Technopat
PS.
Lisa - the 2nd one looks a bit Greek?  ???
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 15:41 PM »
The "Sisargas islands" sound a bit Greek.... :)
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline lisa

• Full Shroomy
    • Accommodation and Activities in the Picos de Europa
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 18:19 PM »
Just memories of my own  8)
www.picos-accommodation.co.uk
Accommodation, ski touring, snowshoeing, walking and info on the flora and fauna of the Picos de Europa.
SAVE SPANISH BEARS!
And now,
The Picos de Europa
Your complete English guide to these beautiful mountains of Northern Spain.