Iberianature Forum

smileyourinspain

• 2 Replies

Offline Heff

« on: February 06, 2009, 21:09 PM »
A few new pictures added through the site and page on shrines added a short while ago. Would you also take the trouble to click on the button on the first page "help stop the Canadian seal hunt" click on the euro flag on the top of their main page and send the pre written email.  While I appreciate this forum is for Spanish wildlife, by the very fact that you are on here shows that you care about wildlife, so I make no apology for asking. Of all the crimes perpertrated against our fellow inhabitants, this must rank as the most barbaric, but with everyones help there is a good chance it can be stopped for good this year. Thanks in anticipation.

On a lighter note, the weather has finally warmed up and the swallows have arrived, (about a month late, but can´t say as I blame them). Due to our location (heightwise) in the village, they quite often fly through our terrace and sometimes we find it necessary to duck!. they also perch on our telephone lines and quite often look at us sitting outside as if to say "what are you doing here?" I didnt realise what beautiful colours they had untill I came here.
 8)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 23:44 PM by Heff »
Smile, you are in Spain!
www.smileyourinspain.com

Offline Heff

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 09:33 AM »
A few new pictures added through the site and page on shrines added a short while ago. Would you also take the trouble to click on the button on the first page "help stop the Canadian seal hunt" click on the euro flag on the top of their main page and send the pre written email.  While I appreciate this forum is for Spanish wildlife, by the very fact that you are on here shows that you care about wildlife, so I make no apology for asking. Of all the crimes perpertrated against our fellow inhabitants, this must rank as the most barbaric, but with everyones help there is a good chance it can be stopped for good this year. Thanks in anticipation.

On a lighter note, the weather has finally warmed up and the swallows have arrived, (about a month late, but can´t say as I blame them). Due to our location (heightwise) in the village, they quite often fly through our terrace and sometimes we find it necessary to duck!. they also perch on our telephone lines and quite often look at us sitting outside as if to say "what are you doing here?" I didnt realise what beautiful colours they had untill I came here.

Smile, you are in Spain!
www.smileyourinspain.com

Offline lisa

• Full Shroomy
    • Accommodation and Activities in the Picos de Europa
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 14:10 PM »
Email sent on my behalf.
www.picos-accommodation.co.uk
Accommodation, ski touring, snowshoeing, walking and info on the flora and fauna of the Picos de Europa.
SAVE SPANISH BEARS!
And now,
The Picos de Europa
Your complete English guide to these beautiful mountains of Northern Spain.