Iberianature Forum

'Loja Wildlife' by Mick

• 45 Replies

Offline mick

• Granada Wildlife
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2014, 16:58 PM »
Hi All.

I have eventually caught up with all the posts and photographs on the blog ( www.lojawildlife.com ) just in time to get busy with the spring guiding.

Please have a look,

regards Mick
MICK RICHARDSON.

WILDLIFE GUIDE IN WESTERN GRANADA PROVINCE, BIRDS, BUTTERFLIES, DRAGONFLIES AND ORCHIDS.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE WE SITE & BLOG WITH MORE PHOTOGRAPHS AT www.granadawildlife.com  or   www.lojawildlife.com

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2014, 19:03 PM »
Hey Mick, beautiful images as usual.... However, you have grown out of "blogger" your images and articles deserve a much better platform to display them.....

:)
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline mick

• Granada Wildlife
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2014, 19:49 PM »
Hi Clive and All.

Thanks for the comments but I am a total Tecno-pillock as you know and would not have a clue what to do next.
Any way I have again caught up with the blog and have posted some shots of a cracking Baillon's Crake which I was lucky enough to spent 2.5 hours watch a few days ago.

All the best Mick.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 13:53 PM by mick »
MICK RICHARDSON.

WILDLIFE GUIDE IN WESTERN GRANADA PROVINCE, BIRDS, BUTTERFLIES, DRAGONFLIES AND ORCHIDS.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE WE SITE & BLOG WITH MORE PHOTOGRAPHS AT www.granadawildlife.com  or   www.lojawildlife.com

Offline mick

• Granada Wildlife
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2014, 15:43 PM »
Hi All.

Lots of new posts and pictures including some interesting endemic plants from local Sierra´s and the record of a Lammergeier / Bearded Vulture (Quebrantahuesos / Gypaetus barbatus) we saw in Sierra Nevada.

Thanks for having a look, Mick.
MICK RICHARDSON.

Offline quentin

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2014, 20:06 PM »
A bit of a scruffy bugger. The lammergeier I mean. This bird was presumably part of a breeding programme? If so, do you know if they are being fed or have they been left to fend for themselves? I always find it amazing that vultures of any sort manage to survive in our clean world. Great photo, especially as it was taken in the Sierra Nevada!

Andy

Offline mick

• Granada Wildlife
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2014, 19:02 PM »
Hi Andy.

It is one of the wanderers from Jaen Province but I have no Idea whether they feed them up there but I think this bird is fending for it´s self.

Mick.
MICK RICHARDSON.