Iberianature Forum

Delta del Llobregat

• 22 Replies

Offline lisa

• Full Shroomy
    • Accommodation and Activities in the Picos de Europa
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 07:37 AM »
Thanks for that link Lucy, lovely to be taken back to one of my favourite places. It reminds me, though, that I came across a petition the other day against building something in the delta - not to do with airport expansion but something to do with Barca F.C. ?? Shopping centre?
www.picos-accommodation.co.uk
Accommodation, ski touring, snowshoeing, walking and info on the flora and fauna of the Picos de Europa.
SAVE SPANISH BEARS!
And now,
The Picos de Europa
Your complete English guide to these beautiful mountains of Northern Spain.

Offline lucy

• Full Shroomy
    • Lucy's Blog
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 09:37 AM »
They're planning un macro-complejo comercial, deportivo, hotelero y lúdico, which will be called el Parque del Barça on the adjoining piece of land.

The municipality of Viladecans cynically asserts they will aplicar políticas de desarrollo sostenible que permitan compatibilizar la preservación de las zonas naturales con el derecho de todos sus ciudadanos y ciudadanas a disfrutar del frente litoral del municipio.

They've had their eyes on this land for ages, and now Barça are in on the plan. 

http://blogs.20minutos.es/cronicaverde/post/2010/02/21/el-baraaa-pone-peligro-importante-reserva-natural

Offline lisa

• Full Shroomy
    • Accommodation and Activities in the Picos de Europa
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 13:41 PM »
www.picos-accommodation.co.uk
Accommodation, ski touring, snowshoeing, walking and info on the flora and fauna of the Picos de Europa.
SAVE SPANISH BEARS!
And now,
The Picos de Europa
Your complete English guide to these beautiful mountains of Northern Spain.