Iberianature Forum

PURE FLAMENCO FOR ENGLISH

• 1 Replies

Offline Jesus Contreras

• Oz Nature Wildlife
    • Oz Nature WILDLIFE
« on: July 12, 2010, 16:06 PM »

Dear friends, now that hot weather comes down to up, and sangría and rest-time are required (...is there any SANGRIA brand reccommended TP?   :technodevil: ), there´s free time to enjoy and learn at home about more things than Nature.

I have just found in the net a nice collection of films, recorded by an englishman, about the purest flamenco, social gipsy life and more stuff. I remembered you, the iberiaforumers...  and so I bring it here. I think it is an incredible document about ethnography at south Iberia.

I link you here the 1st episode. Follow the google links to find the other 9 (totally they are up to ten).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIM2Iqf8suc&feature=channel

Happy summer.

Jesús - Almería
OZ NATURE WILDLIFE
Jesús Contreras
www.indalodeoz.com
Geographical Field Trips & Birdwatching in Almería - Spain

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 17:35 PM »
Greetings Jesús,
Thanks for link.
Re. sangría, no, no brands. But when I asked a wine expert friend of mine what kind of wine or D.O. he used, he insisted that you should NEVER use good quality wine for sangría. The cheapest supermarket plonk in a brik is where it's at. Ditto cooking. I know Jesús knows such things, but maybe newcomers don't.

Stay-in-the-shade regs.,
Tp

I'm not a sangría man meself, so does anyone know of any particularly good recipes (as in proportions) or ready-to-drink brands. If so, please start new thread at Food & drink dept.
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266