Iberian geography, history, geology, environment and climate > Geography and geology

Guidebook for BAJO ANDARAX - Almeria

(1/4) > >>

Jesus Contreras:
Hello, as co-author of the just printed Nature Guide of Bajo Andarax (Almeria), I invite you to visit it digitally at

http://www.oz-nature-wildlife-guide.com/desert-landforms.html

Also, if planning to come to our deserts and badlands, remember you have here a friendly wildlife guide to show it to you, always travelling as friends.

Kind regards

Jesus Contreras
Almería

lisa:
Wow, you have been busy lately Jesús! Looks like a great guide book, and walks too.

nick:
Hi Jesús, your site has turned into the guide for Almeria. Great stuff! Wil give it a plug on iberianature

Jesus Contreras:
Many thanks for your comments, Lisa et Nick.

Sorry to be not here with you so much as wished, but indeed I am working hard actually.

At this moment am preparing 2 books: a "snorkeling life & habitats guide of Cabo de Gata" and a book about Filabres Mountains, so as coordinating some other publications.

Enjoying a lot with this and with other tasks, but have very few time for myself.

Enjoy life & enjoy nature... my friends.

Warm wishes

Jesus  :)

Finally raining in our deserts.

Petrea:
Alas, I wish I had this guidebook before going to Cabo de Gata this spring! Must come back! Looking forward to the snorkeling guide!  8)

Saludos
Petrea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version