Iberianature Forum

YouTube put to good use

• 4 Replies

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« on: December 03, 2010, 21:21 PM »
Greetings All,
Not sure if the following link belongs here or if the Powers-that-B can find a better board to post it on. I came across it while pottering around and reckon it's well worth plugging, for several reasons, including, but not limited to, the fact that Our Friend Jesús aka Jss is has long been iberianatureforum's up-and-coming star, and whose contributions to our friendly little forum have been of a tremendously high scientific level, and especially informative on Almería, that little-known area - above and below sea level - of the Ib. Pen. he loves so much.

Interview with Jesús Contreras on local TV

Hope-he'll-forgive-me-for-this regs., :angel:
Technopat
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266

Offline Jesus Contreras

• Oz Nature Wildlife
    • Oz Nature WILDLIFE
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 22:14 PM »

Nice always  to "listen" your voice TP.

Ooops, it´s absolutely not a secret about my presence in TV talking about Nature, its protection and how we can live sustenaibly using it and loving it. Going up to the TV, radio and other stuffs is absolutely an obbligation to any eco-business-man in our actual and difficult times. It has been hard to be there _from one year now_, day by day, month by month, struggling for earning enough money to survive... being honest with your clients, with your lands and with yourself. But I have survived... NEARLY ONE YEAR THERE, struggling for my Almeria project that I named OZ NATURE, in my so-loved-iberian-lands   ::)

Many thanks for your words; it´s a pleasure reading them coming from you, knowing you personally as I do.

About my silence in the forum it is for 2 reasons: one is lack of time and the second is about there are now many highly prepared people here and many published topics about iberian Nature where nearly any question can be answered by itself. When we begun with this... how many time, Clive and Sue?...  :'(  there were less knowledge by the first forumers about Iberian life; by those coming new to these our spanglish lands, where all of you are and have been always very welcome.

Well, few more things to say; only that if necessary, I am always here, after the scenario (detrás de bambalinas), for if there is any bug that is difficult in its identification or for any other required help...

Best wishes for you and all (also the new forumers), and although it is yet too soon... Happy Christmas to my anglo-iberian friends in this forum. (My first Christmas Congratulations for this year).

Un abrazo; os desea lo mejor,

Jesus - Jss - Indalo    >:D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 22:20 PM by Jesus Contreras »
OZ NATURE WILDLIFE
Jesús Contreras
www.indalodeoz.com
Geographical Field Trips & Birdwatching in Almería - Spain

Offline Jesus Contreras

• Oz Nature Wildlife
    • Oz Nature WILDLIFE
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 22:15 PM »
Sorry. This message was duplicated by a mistake on my fingers...   :-X
OZ NATURE WILDLIFE
Jesús Contreras
www.indalodeoz.com

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 23:53 PM »
Greetings Jesús,
Good to "see" you and to "talk" to you again after all this time. 8)

Just in case you hadn't missed me, I too, have been keeping a watchful eye over things lately rather than taking centre stage and stealing the limelight (Sp. anyone?) - although in my case it's been more 'cos I've been a bit overwhelmed by the high-level stuff going on, and which leaves little room for me to stick my boot in (Sp. anyone?). As you know, :technodevil: my ability to ID correctly is very much limited to tortilla española, pimientos de Padrón, pe'caíto frito (los pezqueñines, NO) and other native species excellent dishes to be found here, there and everywhere in Spain.

As for your
after the scenario (detrás de bambalinas)
, literally, we'd say "backstage", "behind the scenes" or even, just to make it sound a bit more nature-related, "in the wings"  :dancing: - none of which, of course, have anything to do with "watching from the sidelines". :technodevil:

Keep in touch.

Is-it-THAT-time-of-year-already-? regs.,
Technopat

PS.
I forwarded the link to Technopatlet No 2 and he said it was great to see you also.

P*S
It's good to know that you've been snorkelling again, but I feel I must warn you not to eat pipas or chew chicle or whatever it is you were doing while on your last dive as I fear it may make you hacer provecho (En. anyone?), the resonance of which, at a depth of 50m, would frighten away all the fish >:D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 03:32 AM by Technopat »
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266

Offline Jesus Contreras

• Oz Nature Wildlife
    • Oz Nature WILDLIFE
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 01:09 AM »

Jajaja... Please, don´t change your humour sense. I love it  8)

The noise you can hear are the bubbles of my breathing tube, and there are not 50 meters of sea over my head; my legs shakes only thinking about this ... brrr...

I snorkel in surface. There, in the surface and 3-4 metres under it, is all what I want to enjoy for getting pictures, video and scientific information.

Thanks always for your translations and quotations. You know that my english is not so good as wished.

Kind regards

Jss   :sign:
OZ NATURE WILDLIFE
Jesús Contreras
www.indalodeoz.com