Iberianature Forum

Ebro Delta (Catalonia) - anyone know the area?

• 5 Replies

Offline basquesteve

• Soule Pays Basque France
« on: March 16, 2012, 13:24 PM »

If so, I would appreciate any advice. Is it at all possible to cover the area in a week or so without a car? If not, what are the best parts to see and to stay? How accessible is it from Tarragona? 

Thank you Steve
Tell me and I shall forget, Show me and I shall remember, Involve me and I will understand

Offline ladena

• Hay tantos caminos por andar...
    • River Ebro Apartments
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 16:45 PM »
Ahhh Steve, I haven't been on the forum for ages and have only just seen your question. I live on the River Ebro just inland from the Delta. I'm guessing you have made your trip already. If not, I can give you some info.. 
www.riverebroapartments.com
Accommodation in the Ebro Valley for walkers, birdwatchers, anglers and nature-lovers

Offline Just Jane

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 12:19 PM »
I just found your entry and tried to go to your web site.  We got a warning that your site is 'unsafe to visit because it has been infected with Exploit kit or drive-by-download designed to infect legitimate websites, without the owners knowledge, with malware.'  Suggest you get your computer / website checked out and cleaned up as it is sure to be losing you business.

We are planning to head in your direction in September so interested in hearing from you when the site is clear.

regards

Just Jane

Offline Maria

• Sierra Nevada
    • My personal website
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 12:02 PM »
Thats strange as it opens fine on my computer  :noidea:

Maria

Offline Just Jane

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 18:38 PM »
Opening the site is not a problem.  It's the information that is being extracted by the hidden coding that is the concern.  We have software that checks web sites for such items to protect our computer.  These are the sort of bugs that collect email addresses to send spam etc. 

Offline basquesteve

• Soule Pays Basque France
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 22:52 PM »
Ahhh Steve, I haven't been on the forum for ages and have only just seen your question. I live on the River Ebro just inland from the Delta. I'm guessing you have made your trip already. If not, I can give you some info.. 

Thanks safely back in the Pays Basque France

Steve
Tell me and I shall forget, Show me and I shall remember, Involve me and I will understand