Iberianature Forum

David from Andalucia

• 5 Replies

Offline David Melero López

« on: June 21, 2014, 18:57 PM »
Hi everybody,

my name is David, I´m from Cádiz (Andalucia) but now I´m living in Sevilla. I like plants, bugs, mushrooms, trees......all. And also I like photograph, specially nature photography...but I have to say that I´m not an expert.

I hope learn here a lot of things....and I hope I can help you.

Excuse me in advance for my english level....I also hope to learn more english here  ;)

Regards!!

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 12:14 PM »
Hi David and welcome to the forum of  sign

Your written English is excellent! Also if you wish to post anything in Spanish that's fine too, many of our members are Spanish speakers.

After you have made 3 posts you will see more options opening up such as uploading images, adding events to the calendar etc.

If you need anything identifying just upload the image to the relevant board. Likewise if you can help out with identifications that's good too!

Looking forward to hearing about your area... are you in the city or out in the campo?

Saludos desde Grazalema! :)
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline Sue

• Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Grazalema Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 00:02 AM »
Hi David, welcome to this forum   sign
kind regards,
Sue
Thinking of visiting the beautiful Sierra de Grazalema in Andalucia?
www.grazalemaguide.com

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¡Destruida!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 13:42 PM »
Hola David. Yo tambien vivía en Cádiz y ahora estoy en Sevilla. Before that I lived in France for thirty years and before that in England, but I fell in love with Spain in 1955, when I was seven years old y todavía me encanta - y me sorprende diez veces por día!

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 13:52 PM »
We should have a mini get together up here in Grazalema... Go for a stroll in the mountains and grab a beer or 2 :)
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¡Destruida!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 19:58 PM »
That sounds great, only I haven't got transport. Still, if David or anyone else in Sevilla sees this, they're almost bound to come near here on the way, so I could hang onto the bumper on roller skates if they didn't feel obliged to offer me a lift. Let's do it, shall we? (Let's put the show on right here! (Oops, feeling flippant, ignore if not to taste.))
In fact, a friend-ish suggested we spend a day in Grazalema after the summer heat and she drives.