Iberianature Forum

Waste-dweller

• 1 Replies

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¬°Destruida!
« on: August 30, 2014, 14:57 PM »
I fel in love with Spain in 1955, when I was seven years old. Came  a few times, but family demanded I be elsewhere. Came again in 2008, loved it still but decided it'd be too difficult for me to move here at age 61 and with not much money, drove back to France (where I'd lived fpr thirty years) found it sooo depressing, drove back all the way to Coneil d la Frontera (hate the costas but had an invitation and an offer of cut-price stay) and less than three weeks later http://destruida-los-restos.blogspot.com.es/
D'you remember about 10 years ago, there wre vultures dead from eating the chickens discarded from intensive rearing sheds? Well, those were FQs.
We've poisoned the world anyway. It's much too late to save anything. We're all waste-dwellers and all waste-makers, but everyone just carries on enthusiastically poisonng and seeing all the bad things as Them Out There, not Us Right Here.

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 13:29 PM »
One of the reasons I got involved at the very beginning with this forum was the fact that I felt a bit isolated and unable to share the good things and the bad things about living in a rural area in Spain.

This forum has been a huge success with many environmental issues addressed by our members in the form of petitions signed etc and also just a place to share experiences and observations...

keep on posting! There are people who care even if sometimes it feels that we are a minority....

Clive
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey