Iberianature Forum

Newbie here

• 2 Replies

Offline Megsmum

« on: May 25, 2015, 12:42 PM »
Hello
I am new to this forum  We ( my husband and I)  moved to Extremadura about 13 months ago.   We live on a small Finca in the campo, where we are aiming to be fairly self sufficient  The previous 12 months have been filled with putting up fencing,preparing animal housing. planting orchard and preparing vegetable garden.
So far we have encountered many of the fabulous birds etc. but so far this spring are meeting and greeting many more snakes than we did last year.   This is a bit of a phobia for me, but I am working on it.

i have a picture of one we found this morning, but will post on the correct forum

T sign

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 13:00 PM »
Welcome to  sign

I haven't been to Extremadura for such a long time.... Looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading your comments...

If you have a website or blog you can add it to your profile signature... I can also add an auto update here using RSS so every time you publish a new article it gets posted here on the forum as well... :)
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline Megsmum

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 17:09 PM »
Many thanks

Actually I have a blog I will look at doing that thanks very much and will make sure I post a link to here on mu blog