Iberianature Forum

Proudly Poisoning People

• 8 Replies

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¡Destruida!
« on: February 24, 2016, 15:56 PM »
'Mornin' all. In the Diclofenac thread, Clive asked me to start a new thread about (fluor)quinolones. I've been too ill to post or do anything much, but you can learn (and vomit) from my blog:
http://destruida-los-restos.blogspot.com.es/
I know I should organise it, make it more succint and clear and do a version in Spainish, but I can't - it's been six-and-a-half years of almost non-stop hell, I'm glad it's nearly over and really do wish I'd topped myself straight away.
Being prescribed a quinolone can, unfortunately, happen anywhere; however, it's far more likely in Spain than anywhere else except The Land of the Free and Coca-Cola (they're the only people with a higher per capita cnsumption than the Spanish of all pharmadrugs) and I don't know of anywhere in Europe where a person could be so ill-treated subsequently, when they were helpless. (I haven't menti0oned it much on the blog, but it's been like a nightmare.) A backward, opressed country that tries to leap 3 centuries in 30 years is bound to make mistakes, but I wish I hadn't6 come here to be a victim of it all.  :(

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¡Destruida!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 18:46 PM »
I took the post title from something I saw online, about Bayer - a photo of one of the original Heroin bottles (made and marketed by bayer for many ills, including as a cough remedy, even for children) and the heading, "Proudly Poisoning People for Over 100 Years!"

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 16:42 PM »
Oh.... I have read some of your entries on your blog..... I truly am lost for words...
Clive
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¡Destruida!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 06:42 AM »
And this or similar is happening to more and more people. The last six-and-ahalf years have been hell. Often, I've thought, "This isn't true! This really cannot be happening. I'll wake up and find it was all a nightmare," but it's real. Firstly there's the horror of what happens to one's body and mind - it's like being a garden sprayed with Round-Up - then there are the shocks of people's reactions - I've always preferred plants and animals but I had no idea that humans wre as stupid or as cruel as they are - then yoiu discover the bottomless pit of corruption and complexity that lies beneath it all and is responsible for its design and nurture. I really do wish (if wishing were any use) that I'd topped myself straigjt away six-and-a-half years ago - I wanted to, but was all full of duty as usual. (Inclduing the duty of waring as many people as possible about quinolones. Well, hah, 0cos I've warned many, many thousands via blogs, forums, newspaper comment and conversation, but hardly anyone listens - just dance on their merry way to perdition.)
The same companies that market pharmadrugs also market agro-chemicals, Microsoft is involved in genetic manipulation, Google has bought at least seven of the companies that make drones and robortos.. We're ll involved in the destruction of this once-lovely plant and even those of us who really care can't avoid being involved one way or another. That's another reason i wish I'd stoipped sooner - it's impossible not to do harm (unless you live in tipi-village in Wales, but even then..) and even worse once you're crippled.

I think "positive thinking" is very much to blame, as it usually means "not facing the truth!"
Still, it's too late now, since a long time.

Have you noticed the synthetic clothing and its ubiquity? (Petroleum by-product.) Rescuing birds on an oiled beach, stuffed into small boats to escape war in the Middle East, climbing the once-mysterious Everest, stuffing Macdonalds and boozing on a Friday nite in some squlid Brit-citry, dancing traditional magic in a rainforest - everyone is wearing the same trashy nylon clothes and bloody trainers!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:11 AM by Waste-Dweller »

Offline Juan-P

• Saved this serin!
    • Knowall's Awesome Almería
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 18:37 PM »
Your blog is truly shocking! What a terrible reaction to prescription drugs.
Not much else to say, really.

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¡Destruida!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 18:15 PM »
Yes, but it's not a reaction - it's an effect. By calling them drug reactions they imply that there's nothing wrong with the drug, only with the person who's "reacting." FQs are one of the three drugs implicated in gulf War Syndrome, they're the most common cause of  fibromyalgia and much more. Prime "gateway" drugs for Pharma, because the effects usually begin weeks or months after exposure and then accumulate and worsen and hardly any doctors believe it (until it happens to them.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iJasL1M740  Fun with Farma..

Offline quentin

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 18:58 PM »
I'd like to say something upbeat and hopeful but I can't. I don't believe all humans are bad but it does seem as though the individuals who have the power to bring about change don't seem to be listening. For what it's worth I'm thinking of you.

Offline Waste-Dweller

• ¡Destruida!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 19:06 PM »
Thank you.  :)

Offline Maria

• Full Shroomy
  • Sierra Nevada
    • My personal website
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 17:49 PM »
Holy crap this is horrendous. I am saving your blog to read up on. Good luck to you.