Iberianature Forum

Indian Cuisine comes to the Sierra de Grazalema....

• 4 Replies

Offline Clive

• Administrator
  • Full Shroomy
  • Sierra de Grazalema
    • Wildside Walking Holidays - Spain
« on: June 15, 2007, 16:07 PM »
Hola,

hahahahah :dancing:

You won't believe it but a bar not far from us has started doing Indian cuisine nights...

The place is run by and Indian lady and her husband so tonight I am off to eat Indian food cooked by an Indian lady...hahahahaha :P

Clive

:sign:
Explore the nature of Iberia at www.wildsideholidays.com

The beautiful town of Ronda, the City of Dreams?

The spectacular Caminito del Rey, El Chorro and Guadalhorce reservoirs El Camino del Rey

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 23:24 PM »
Lucky you?
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266

Offline Dave

• Full Shroomy
  • León
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 16:46 PM »
Hi Everybody
Next week Lidl in Leon are starting to sell all sorts of Chinese foods, including ready meals, but more importantly ingredients to make your own, dried setas, bamboo shoots, coconut milk and sauces etc, etc. going to be trying a few for a change.
Regards
Dave

Offline Technopat

• Full Shroomy
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 21:00 PM »
Greetings All,
1. Clive's lack of enthusiasm re. the local Indian cuisine does make one wonder. >:D
2. Off-season for tapas in León? If Dave's local Lidl in a provincial town up north stocks that kinda stuff, I'm off to the one in my big city neighbourhood ...

Regs.
Technopat
Technopat's disclaimer: If this posting seems over the top and/or gets your goat (Sp. anyone?), please accept my apologies and don't take it personally - it's just my instinctive tendency to put my foot in it whenever/wherever possible. See also:
http://www.iberianatureforum.com/index.php/topic,266

Offline Dave

• Full Shroomy
  • León
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 10:31 AM »
Hi TP Clive and All
I assume Clive wasn't poisoned as we haven't had a report on the Indian meal yet   ???
Regards
Dave